facebook games

• Replies:8
william gillilan
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 3, 2013, 7:54:03 PM via App

does anyone know why I can't play facebook games on my cheap mid android tablet pc

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

Jul 4, 2013, 10:19:52 AM via Website

Its probably not working because most facebook games require flash.

You need to install the Flash APK. Then use a browser that supports mobile Flash. Then make sure you're accessing the desktop version of Facebook on said browser.

That should do the trick.

Gulzar Begum
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 28, 2013, 10:13:55 AM via Website

You can't play this easily. You need to install the Flash APK

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Nov 7, 2013, 11:57:54 AM via Website

It is because it may not support it ! try upgrading your tablet ....

Wayne Mountan
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 17, 2013, 4:10:02 PM via Website

The games at Admin edit: **links are forbidden** I have no problem playing on android

— modified on Nov 18, 2013, 10:38:21 AM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 19, 2013, 12:15:24 PM via Website

you need flash player to play facebook games on you device !! try installing UC web browser i am sure you can play facebook games using UC browser. I use to play mafia wars with the help of UC web browser.

Alicelewis
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 20, 2014, 2:40:54 PM via Website

no i cannot know about that , but i want to ask only that about facebook games if i want to make a app on facebook then its possible for me . as a common member we make our own games app on facebook . can any told me about that

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 21, 2014, 10:52:31 AM via Website

I don't know in detail but i think it is possible, i tried google a bit and cam up with a Facebook developer page why don't you go and have a look at that, i think that is going to help you !!

Alicelewis
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 24, 2014, 4:17:22 PM via Website

you mean i will contact with facebook developer who will support me , ok i will try . because i want to make app of me on facebook because its too much interesting . and thanks to you for reply .. ok i will contact you for more android .