First App Release - Monster Chomper available on App stores

• Replies:4
Monster Chomper
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 9, 2013, 1:55:31 PM via Website

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share our first ever game App game, newly released to the Canadian App stores.

Get it here - [app]Monster Chomper[/app]

This is a fun match 3 game with a completely new method of moving the pieces around the board, letting you set up big chains and combos to really rack up some serious points. There are also lots of bonuses within the game that can be unlocked and upgraded, giving you as a player, lots of choices to try and find the way to get the best score.

We have gone for a fun and light hearted feel to create a strong appeal to everyone.

Developed in Unity and using the 2DToolkit plugin from Unikron and some others from Prime31. We’re hoping to add some extra functionality and game modes over the coming few months as it starts to be released in more countries. We've also integrated the new Google Play Gamer services so we're looking to see how they compare to iOS Game Centre in terms of uptake.

The game is free to play with in app purchases for coins and boosts though you can earn a fair number of them in the game as we didn’t want a big barrier to players enjoying the game.

The game has had great feedback for its style, presentation and originality from all testers to date.

We are more than happy for any comments and feedback on the game if you get the chance to download it.

Many thanks

The game is available in Canada, US and UK at the moment, but we will be releasing to other countries very soon.

— modified on Jul 17, 2013, 12:04:53 PM

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Jul 9, 2013, 3:24:25 PM via Website

I love the design! Will you release it internationally?

Monster Chomper

Jul 9, 2013, 3:48:27 PM via Website

Angela Green
I love the design! Will you release it internationally?

Hi Angela,

Yes we are looking to release internationally, we are just test launching to iron out any issues (hopefully none) in a single market before we go nuclear and release to the rest of the world.

I will post on here when the game is released.

Many thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated.

Monster Chomper

Jul 17, 2013, 12:05:48 PM via Website

Just to let you know, our game is now available in the US and UK for both Google and Apple.

Many thanks.