Which is Best Iphone 5 Or S4 ??

• Replies:5
g-telware
  • Forum posts: 48

Jul 12, 2013, 10:43:14 AM via Website

I am quite confused between Iphone 5 & Samsung S4 that which is superior. Both have almost same feature but the thing only which is not found in Iphone 5 is Dual Sim Mode. But in the market there are some Gizmo's available that convert Iphone into dual DIm Phone. So if you have to choose than you prefer to go with which phone ??

**link removed by Admin***

— modified on Jul 12, 2013, 11:20:52 AM by moderator

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jul 12, 2013, 11:24:44 AM via Website

Thanks for posting this question, g-telware.
That being said, you have posted a link to a paid product which is absolutely not allowed in the forum. Consider this a first and final warning.:angry:

iPhone 5 runs on Apple OS, while Samsung S4 on Android, did you forget? Generally speaking, you'll find that most people here will prefer the GS4 over the iPhone 5.

Take a look here at our AndroidPIT blog post where we compare the two and find the Galaxy S4 to be the winner.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 12, 2013, 5:55:47 PM via Website

We just posted the results of a survey of smartphone users that found the iPhone 5 to be the most hated handset. The main reasons were the fact that not much had changed since the last iPhone, Apple's animosity towards Google meant that Google Maps was replaced with Apple Maps (which sucked) and that Apple, in its constant state of technology leprosy, had dropped the old charger socket and introduced a new one, rendering all the old charger cables useless. At the opposite end of the spectrum, the Samsung Galaxy S4 was the most popular (or at least the least-complained-about). The Galaxy S4 also packs more processing power than the iPhone and has a larger screen etc. If you want to see the side by side spec comparison check out this article:
https://www.nextpit.com/nokia-lumia-1020-released-vs-iphone-5-galaxy-s4

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Daniel Jones
  • Forum posts: 105

Aug 26, 2013, 11:29:43 AM via Website

If we look at the features S4 is a better device to iPhone 5, and that is an obvious thing as S4 is released few month back and iPhone 5 approx and year ago.
Technology is ever changing and as per the trend the coming iPhone successor will have something or other superior to S4.

I am Daniel Jones, Working with Kiwitech as app developer. I enjoy exploring apps on various mobile platforms.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Sep 19, 2013, 2:44:37 PM via Website

I would recommend going for the Galaxy S3... That's the best one in the Galaxy series.

Samsung Galaxy S4 e Ace
  • Forum posts: 66

Aug 25, 2017, 7:21:24 PM via App

g-telware

I am quite confused between Iphone 5 & Samsung S4 that which is superior. Both have almost same feature but the thing only which is not found in Iphone 5 is Dual Sim Mode. But in the market there are some Gizmo's available that convert Iphone into dual DIm Phone. So if you have to choose than you prefer to go with which phone ??

link removed by Admin*

iPhone 5 😂 Nothing than the S4