[APP] EMC Camera for Photography Enthusiasts

• Replies:0
Greg Callow
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 19, 2013, 3:48:05 AM via Website

Hi All, I've made this app specifically to make use of as many of the features of the Android Cameras as possible.

• Separate Focus and Light Metering area control
  • Crop area control and optional Live preview
  • Multiple interface options
  • Configurable Menus for position, look, colors, and parameters
  • Program multiple interface and parameter changes into configurable options (Environment Options) One click to change as many settings as you need
  • Add available Custom camera setting/features to the standard parameters set

It's the last feature that I actually would like some help with if anyone can spare the time. I want to build up a list of what extra parameters are available on as many devices as possible.

If you would like to give it a go the FREE version is available on Google Play I can't post a link because of the forum rules. If you search Google Play for "EMC Camera" you will find it.
Some video tutorials are available on YouTube and are linked as the Developer Website on the Play page.
Have a look at the Custom Value and Range ones if you wanted to help with that.

There are three options for additional settings that may be found.

• Extras for the standard options such as more Scene settings (These are found and added automatically)
  • Custom Value/Group based parameters similar to the Focus and Flash etc (One value selected from a list of available options)
  • Custom Range based parameters similar to the Exposure settings (a number setting within a valid range)

As an example the following are the additional options for one device that has a few accessible extras.

------------------------------
HTC Sensation Z710a
Additional Standard Parameters
Scene - backlight,flowers
Custom Value/Group Parameters

auto-exposure
auto-exposure-values=frame-average,center-weighted,spot-metering

iso
iso-values=auto,ISO_HJR,ISO100,ISO200,ISO400,ISO800,ISO1600