Rooting karbonnA21

• Replies:4
Abhinav(virus)
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 19, 2013, 4:14:08 AM via App

I have a karbonnA21 running ICS and clocking at 1.2Ghz dual core snap dragon processor .
But still i would like to root it and i want to know how?
any suggestions pls

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Jul 19, 2013, 12:14:13 PM via Website

Hi Abhinav(virus), quite the username you've got there! Rooting is easy and I'll assume you know the risks involved already. You can get the required A21 drivers and root tool from plenty of reputable places like XDA Developers.

Once you have the drivers and tool downloaded on your PC, just open the zip file, save the driver and tool to your desktop. Connect your phone to your PC and install the drivers, then you're ready to root your KarbonnA21! You may need to temporarily turn off your antivirus if you get a ''blocked'' pop up. Open the root tool you downloaded, click ''root'' (ignore it if it says your device is already rooted) and sit back and wait. That's it. Your phone will reboot and voila, it will be rooted.

You can confirm you have root access and then start flashing whatever custom ROMs you like. Please read about the risks involved if you are not already aware, and make sure you are comfortable with the possibility of bricking your phone as AndroidPIT cannot take any responsibility if it all goes bad. Good luck and enjoy your rooted device!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Abhinav(virus)
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 20, 2013, 1:07:22 AM via App

pls anyone could share me the link of root tool

Abhinava(virus)
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 5, 2013, 7:41:55 PM via App

pls share the links for all ROMs for karbonnA21 released till now
pls urgently required ;-)