Huawei Ascend P6 — 1st impressions and problems of my new Ascend P6

• Replies:27
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 746

Jan 16, 2014 1:59:04 PM via Website

The wifi drop seems to be a bug of the B111 firmware. There is an update, B125, though it may take a while for you to get this but there is a leak, with instructions, here. If you are on a lower firmware than B111 (check 'about phone' in system details) you'll need to perform a local update as B111 is the standard global firmware at the moment.

— modified on Jan 16, 2014 1:59:39 PM

Sinkster

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 9, 2014 1:45:10 PM via Website

Hello! I just bought my P6 second-hand so I don't have a clear record of the actions made on it. I hink there's a problem with the internal storage. As you know the usear available space is 4.82 gb. Out of this 4.82 gb, I am curently using aroung 1 gb, yet the available space shown in settings is 1.1 gb. Does anybody have this problem, and knows how to fix it? I also atached a screenshot.

Feb 21, 2014 6:45:10 PM via Website

Hi guy's! I've bought myself a P6 a few day's ago. And I also have problems with my wi-fi, actually I think the problem is my router at home. At school I can use all of the wireless connections, but my wi-fi at home doesn't work on my P6... It shows and I can fill in the password, but it takes 5 minutes of connecting and checking the I.P. adress and then it say's: Bad connection avoided. So I just started searching on the internet and found this, so I'm hoping maybe one of you guy's can help me!
Thanks in advance :)

Mar 18, 2014 12:13:12 PM via Website

Hello everyone!

I am a Samsung user who recently adopted a new Ascend P6. I actually like it a lot, having no problems with wifi or gps. I installed now a 2Gb memory card and my phone aknowledges it, BUT how can I storage my data on it?

Earlier versions of Huawei had this 'Settings-Storage-Store to' menu, but on P6 I do not see it anywhere. So how can I copy my photos to SD card and how can I tell my phone to store my camera photos on it as well?

Apr 6, 2014 5:28:15 PM via Website

I don't get any notification for SMS, no tone. When I unlock phone then pop up only number of received sms and i can read it.
Does enyone have same situation?

— modified on Apr 6, 2014 5:28:39 PM

Jul 8, 2014 5:37:30 PM via Website

Sinisa Jiahu

I don't get any notification for SMS, no tone. When I unlock phone then pop up only number of received sms and i can read it.
Does enyone have same situation?

Hane you find any solution to this problem?? I have the same problem and i don't know what to do...

• Forum posts: 2

Sep 5, 2014 6:17:32 PM via Website

Guys, i have a problem with my camera i have a P6. When i shoot a video it stops on like 10sec, and after another 10sec it starts shooting again, and that repeats all the time untill i stop the video. What can i do about it? Can someone help me? Thanks!

• Forum posts: 7

Sep 16, 2016 11:44:34 AM via Website

I have problem with my phone that the battery is draining very fast. I have to charge my mobile after every two hour.