Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 2

• Replies:150
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 7, 2016 6:50:37 PM via Website

hi i am using samsung note 2. Its a rooted phone. my phone got hang and i switched off my phone. but when i restart a white screen always appears sometimes with dots.........can u please help me......what should i do?

Jul 29, 2016 4:08:35 PM via Website

sir plz help me i have done all the steps u said but still its in still condition only

Sep 1, 2016 3:35:48 AM via Website

After performing factory reset when I go to reboot the phone it gets stuck on the Samsung galaxy note 2 opening screen. What do I do to fix this to make the phone reboot? Thanks

• Forum posts: 713

Sep 1, 2016 3:54:19 AM via Website

Again go to the recovery mode and clear cache then data, if it doesn't work
Go to download mode (Vol down + home key + power button) and re-flash your phone with ODIN but this is just like hard reset.

Ready To Help You.

Sep 1, 2016 4:03:21 PM via Website

i did the hard reset, then rebooted , its still stuck in the logo screen, it doesnt go back to hard reset

— modified on Sep 1, 2016 4:04:55 PM

• Forum posts: 713

Sep 1, 2016 6:01:14 PM via Website

Radu Andrei

i did the hard reset, then rebooted , its still stuck in the logo screen, it doesnt go back to hard reset

You have to re-flash your phone with odin, this will fix this issue. Download the firmware from sammobile.com and flash it with ODIN.

Ready To Help You.

Sep 7, 2016 4:56:41 AM via Website

Hi,
I've been trying this a few times "hard reset " unfortunately recharging the phone in car, on the dash the phone/battery I think it's got hot from the cars heater. Hence is it more possible that I've cooked the phone just battery ? I've not got a spare battery to check it as yet.

Dec 13, 2016 7:31:52 PM via Website

Okay, easy enough. But what do i do if my phone is frozen on the opening samsung galaxy note II screen? it will stay on that screen until it dies. when i charge it, itll come up with the off but charging screen, and one time ive gotten it to the reset android green robot screen, but it froze there until the phone died. i can take the battery out and start over whenever i need to. but i want to be able to reset it.

Mar 3, 2017 12:35:52 AM via Website

Note 2 settings error "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped". First, I took the battery out, then I cleared the cache...all of that didn't help. I then did a hard factory reset. Still not working. Any ideas?

Mar 28, 2017 12:00:32 AM via Website

my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is on black screen, it is only shows Samsung Galaxy Note II, and always on, i tried many way to reset it , it doesn't work, i connected for downloading with my pc, and i run odin never passed,
i don't know how to fix it, is there any solution please guide me
Thanks

Apr 7, 2017 11:47:19 AM via Website

Hi! I have already Rebooted My Note 2 device but it never restart again. It just keeps coming back to the Android recovery screen. What should I do?
Thanks in advance