Instacontacts

• Replies:1
Ahalya Reddy
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 11:18:11 AM via Website

Hello,
I would like to say that I have Recently Downloaded an app called Instacontacts in my Android Phone this is a really very nice app :) and it helps in saving contacts, from android, and iphone as well it also transfer our contacts to android to iphone and iphone to android. When we save our contacts in this app it stores in a secure cloud if we try to save same contacts again it says that duplicate contact, that is really a nice feature I had Nearly 4000 contacts in my phone but with this app I never lose a single contact. This is also help as a business card it collects our information and change the data into a beautifully designed business card I was really happy for this no need to carry always my business card with Me thanks to InstaContacts and I Recommend this app to everyone because this also have a bump feature and QR scan to share our contact with our friends, relatives, colleagues and all. Now I can say Good bye to typing the contact Each Time :cool:.

For downloading this app search for "Instacontacts" without any spaces between Insta and contacts

Ahalya reddy
Software Consultants (TCS)