[FREE][AD-FREE][GAME] Click the Dot - Kickstarter Project

• Replies:4
Scott Brown
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 11, 2013, 12:11:52 AM via Website

Click the Dot

Game Description

Click the Dot is a fun and addicting reaction based game for Android. The game involves the player clicking all the dots in the level before the time runs out.

At the end of each level the player scores points based off how quickly they cleared the dots on that level. If the player is too slow and the time reaches zero, then oh noes! Its game over :(

As the player progresses through levels the difficulty increases. There are more dots per level AND dots become smaller! But we are kind, we do give you a little extra time per level too!

Every 5 levels is a bonus level. The bonus levels are a great way to massively increase your score without the possibility of getting game over.

As seen in the screenshot above, this bonus level contains a large number of gold dots each containing CRAZY amounts of points! This bonus level ends when the timer runs out. But unlike normal levels that does not mean GAME OVER!

Click the Dot also contains a high score system which allows competitive players to compare their scores with fellow Click the Dotters!

Kickstarter Project

WE NEED YOU!

Please, please, PLEASE! Take a little time and check out our project by searching Click the Dot at kickstarter.com and help make this app a reality. Even if you are not in a position to back us personally please spread the word about Click the Dot and help us become a success!

Thank you so much for your time Android Pitters! :)

Scott Brown

Aug 11, 2013, 12:37:01 AM via Website

I'm a new member so couldn't add the kickstarter link myself but I would be eternally grateful if someone with the ability to do so could search kickstarter for Click the Dot and reply to this thread with the link. It would help me out so much!

Thanks again!

Scott Brown

Aug 11, 2013, 11:44:08 PM via Website

The support we are getting for Click the Dot on Kickstarter is just overwhelming! Thank you guys so much!

Scott Brown

Aug 13, 2013, 4:38:25 AM via Website

19 days to reach goal guys! All help in spreading the word would be greatly appreciated, THANK YOU!

Scott Brown

Aug 16, 2013, 5:05:09 AM via Website

15 Days left!