[FREE][APP][2.1+] Randomizer - virtual dice and randomizing everything

• Replies:4
Peter Kowalski
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 23, 2013, 11:01:19 AM via Website

Hi everyone! I want to introduce you with my brand new application, that i just released in play.google.com . It is very useful when playing board games, also in role playing games and even more - every game that needs to put people in some order to take their shot, to throw a dice or something, generate fully random number or set of numers. Your gaming expierience will be changed to better and cheating friends will have to cut their actions. Don't wait - check it out, it's available for free, you can download it on every android device you own. If you have some ideas, what i can change - write me so i can improve and make actualization preety soon. Also if you like my app - give it 5 stars and some positive comment, so others will see and also be able to use it : )

Here it is:
play.google.com/store/ apps/details?id=com.pg.randomizer (there's a space between "/_a" because i can't post links right now)
If you want to look it up - it is not already available in searching, so you need to write exactly "com.pg.randomizer" in search box to find it (without the qotes).

— modified on Aug 25, 2013, 2:12:22 PM

Peter Kowalski

Aug 24, 2013, 6:24:22 PM via Website

I updated app to version 1.1, already available in google play. Any suggestions or opinions?

— modified on Aug 24, 2013, 6:24:32 PM

Peter Kowalski

Aug 27, 2013, 9:19:47 PM via Website

nothing? noone?

Carol Sayers
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 15, 2014, 7:29:53 AM via Website

Very well! I've randomly found this thread, your app is really amazing. It's a back luck to me I'm IOS user. I hope it will be add in iTunes Store soon. Thanks for sharing your good work.

Love Mobile
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 17, 2014, 10:54:19 AM via Website

Works well enough, but this app should add the option to save items added and saving the lists it generates so you can see the different variations.

For someone like me, who likes board games it's irreplaceable. Now I can just sit and enjoy games instead of keeping an eye on my dices, because they like to get lost all the time.