Camera for Facebook just released

• Replies:4
Richard Sylvester
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 27, 2013, 9:55:16 PM via Website

Our company just released Camera for Facebook last night to Google Play. It's basically an instant upload camera for Facebook. You can pre-select the album you want all pictures to upload to or you can create a new album with private/public/friend access. The app has several features but its main goal is to get your pictures to Facebook as soon as you take them.

By default the app will have the photo approval mode to "Required after picture" which will ask you to approve the upload of the photo. You can disable this by changing the photo approval mode to "Instant". Be careful though as your pictures are uploaded to Facebook as soon as you take them. If you are on a fast connection they will be there within seconds.

Enjoy the app and if you have any questions, comments or experience any bugs please feel free to contact us here

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilecloudlabs.cameraforfacebook

Angela Green
  • Forum posts: 492

Aug 28, 2013, 3:54:00 PM via Website

I love how quickly I can post photo on my fb account.

Richard Sylvester

Aug 28, 2013, 4:01:58 PM via Website

Angela Green
I love how quickly I can post photo on my fb account.

Thanks Angela, help spread the word by sharing it on Facebook if you don't mind :) There is a share button when you open your album drawer, right about the button to create a new album.

Richard Sylvester

Aug 30, 2013, 12:08:03 AM via Website

Added support for Spanish, German and Japanese to include crop image feature amongst many other things. Check it out if you haven't already. The fastest camera to get your pictures to Facebook as you take them.

Richard Sylvester

Sep 15, 2013, 4:47:00 AM via Website

We have made several updates to include cropped pictures and support for Android 2.3.3 and above. Check it out, it's simply impossible to get pictures to Facebook any faster than this.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilecloudlabs.cameraforfacebook