The App I'm Working on - CornRider Free

• Replies:0
Ruanko
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 9:25:34 AM via Website

Hi guys,

Let me introduce the app I'm working on - CornRider. Actually, we have released many versions on App Store previously. Now I'm thrill to tell you that we have Android version and it is available on AndroidPIT App Center. :grin::grin::grin:

Don't worry. It is totally free.

CornRider is a relaxing casual endless runner. Game player needs to handle his car to jump and dash meanwhile to save enough corns on road by vacuum in front of car. During this process he gotta conquer all the obstacles on road and try his best to pass the chaser otherwise corns will be destroyed by chasing boss. We also designed many interesting props in corn shop to equip. Each prop brings an unparallel experience. Under every zero false manipulation in short time, player could get a dash opportunity.

Here are what you can expect:
◇Twenty exquisite appearances plus special talent and multiple customized powerups kits double your skill.
◇Skill updates bring special overmatch power
◇Corn tunnel and double corn harvest make corn collection endless cool.
◇Daily login reward and adorable powerups get free
◇More surprise in treasure box.
◇Share nice scenery, cool equipment and amazing achievements with friends via multiple platforms anywhere.
◇Dozens of super achievements against Game Center make you famous anywhere.
◇Smoother game experiences

Come on guys. Join us to begin your exciting adventure.
Link to AndroidPIT: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.ruanko.cornrider/CornRider