Sony Xperia Z — Xperia Z vs. Galaxy S4?

• Replies:2
Canseethruu
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 4:03:23 PM via Website

I'm a Samsung fan having just traded in the Galaxy S3 for the S4 (please don't be offended) I then came across the BEAUTIFUL Sony XperiaZ. I was wondering if anyone has had the feeling of Brand - Burnout, as I feel like I have the same phone that I just upgraded from.
I've checked out the Xperia Z, and I'm intrigued by it's different look, the water resistance of cours, and just drawn to it for the simple fact that it's different than what I've had for the last 2 years.
Has anyone had this occur? Of course, I'm out of the return time for my S4, but I could pay 2 phones monthly fee if it's what I prefer.
Please let me know the pros & cons of both phones if anyone has been in a similar situation.
Thank you :grin:

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 6, 2015, 12:34:59 PM via Website

Samsung or Sony both are well know company of Mobile brand and both have their clients We can't choose between those mobile brands both are best in designs or features..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Yanni
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 9, 2016, 5:26:13 PM via Website

I used Z3 Compact because of its little cute shape but after all, It didn't meet my expectation at all. After 1 using year, Its screen broke into pieces for no reason. Maybe I will never choose this line againnnnn.
Anw, i think both of them have "good appearance".