What do you use for your screen saver and wallpaper?

• Replies:24
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 238

Dec 4, 2013 7:43:07 PM via App

Thank you for clearing that up Kris.

Lol, now I feel better! For the life of me, I couldn't figure it out! XD

Yes, the AndroidPIT app I have I installed through App Center. It would make sense that it would be the older version and not the newer version from play store.

— modified on Dec 4, 2013 7:52:07 PM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

• Forum posts: 16

Dec 5, 2013 7:19:24 AM via Website

I use dark black screen saver and I like screen saver which saves battery life.
  • Forum posts: 1,338

Dec 5, 2013 11:18:09 AM via Website

I thought I'd add to the actual content of the thread too, now that my answer is different. Since I got my Nexus 4 with LCD the black theme does nothing for my battery, so I'm rocking the classic Nexus 5 wallpaper (the abstract design, not the mountain landscape) but I switch between the new Nexus wallpapers every few days, but the one I have now is still my go-to. I don't use a screensaver, on my phone or computer. I use it, then switch it off. But I was LOVING the Halloween 3D Live Wallpaper (Haunted Village) I wrote about a while ago. I was totally addicted to lightning striking those little skeletons. it was wreaking havoc on my battery though so I had to ditch it eventually.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 238

Dec 5, 2013 5:30:48 PM via App

Haha, I finally switched to plain black. I don't find it's saving my battery life or anything but it makes my desktop look a heck of a lot cleaner. Converted a couple weeks ago and I like it!!!

Still saving my old Zappa wallpaper in my gallery just in case though....... ;)

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

• Forum posts: 5

Dec 20, 2013 5:48:10 AM via Website

have a look at my xperia arc home screen with custom ROM