Can Whatsapp chats be transferred to iPhone?

• Replies:34
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 87

Jan 26, 2017 3:43:52 PM via Website

Not sure about this. But if you use ChatWing chat app it's possible. Because ChatWing has an option for iPhone/iPad users.

• Forum posts: 4

Feb 14, 2017 9:38:06 AM via Website

In addition, here you can try to transfer WhatsApp Message from Android to iPhone via using Email Chat

This method is simple to use with only several steps. And if you are looking for transfering a few conversations, then this is the right method for you. Besides, this method is not suitable for mass transfer of WhatsApp history.

1. Open WhatsApp on your Android device, go "Setting>Chats Setting>Chat History>Email chat"

2. Choose the WhatsApp history that you want to transfer. A window will pop out says that “Attaching Media will generate a larger email message”. Depending on your needs, you can click “Without Media” or “Attach Media”.

3. Then it will come to the sending page. Provide an email account and click the sending option.

4. Once you have sent, you can now log into your email on your new iPhone. You will be able to view your WhatsApp messages at your email account but you won't be able to sync the messages to your WhatsApp account.

• Forum posts: 12

Feb 28, 2017 11:28:01 AM via Website

WhatsApp official only provides documentation for transfer between the same OS, such as Android to Android, iOS to iOS. For across platform transfer, WhatsApp Transfer Plus is a good option to transfer whatsapp from Android to iPhone. Here comes a nice guide about this process.

— modified on Mar 6, 2017 12:11:10 PM

• Forum posts: 11

Mar 10, 2017 3:28:31 AM via Website

Sure ,you can use some transfer tool to transfer whatsapp from your Android phone to iPhone ,
The Andorid to iPhone transfer program is not difficult as we think , as long as you have a data transfer tool to do ,
How to copy text messages to iPhone without lost

— modified on Apr 9, 2017 1:47:27 PM

Mar 24, 2017 10:27:47 AM via Website

To sync data from between Andorid and iPhone , i have succeed copy contacts to iPhone

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Apr 5, 2017 9:12:23 AM via Website

some guys said they can transfer whatsapp chat by using google drive, I tried it but no work.
so I have to extract the whatsapp messages to my mailbox according to this page, in case one day I need to check it. You can try this painful method if you want to get it so bad.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Apr 13, 2017 11:07:46 AM via Website

maybe you can try to transfer whatsapp message by email
Go to the setting of whatsapp, tap chats > chat history > Email chat, choose contacts you want to email, and type your email address. After doing this you can see the chat when you log in your mailbox in iphone.
This is the only way I tried successfully, you can see this tutorial about transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.

— modified on Apr 13, 2017 11:09:31 AM

• Forum posts: 14

May 2, 2017 8:56:19 AM via Website

Hey friend.

WhatsApp chats can be transferred from Android to iPhone, you can search "Transfer WhatsApp messages between Android and iPhone" on Google, and there are numerous results, and some are reliable and workable, such as WhatsMate, a WhatsApp Data Manager tool.

You said you have backed up Android WhatsApp, does it mean that you backup WhatsApp messages with the built-in backup function? If so, I'm afraid that even if you have this backup file to your iPhone, the messages still can't be restore to iPhone WhatsApp.

Since it is a cross-platform operation, you need help from some professional tools which aim at transferring WhatsApp messages between different platform devices.

— modified on Jun 27, 2017 5:44:08 AM

• Forum posts: 5

Jul 13, 2017 5:02:52 AM via Website

You can use Gmail to transfer your WhatsApp chats to iPhone.

• Forum posts: 53

Jul 24, 2017 5:21:48 PM via Website

Yes, whatsApp chat can easily transfer to Iphone form Android. Just make sure you have backup of your chat and then only install app in iPhone and login your previous account you can find you chats there.

Aug 18, 2017 4:14:41 AM via Website

I don't know whether you can transfer everything from Android , but like transferring messages , contacts ,photos to computer are allowed , to do that , you can use the Mobile phone transfer tool ,

With it , you can transfer messages from Android to iPhone

— modified on Sep 5, 2017 4:00:31 AM

• Forum posts: 21

Oct 4, 2017 10:16:55 AM via Website

Hi, You can connect your WhatsApp with any of your Gmail ID or "Google Account" that will help you to synced all the chats and shared files with the Google account. So, you can easily get a backup of your data from it.

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 26, 2017 9:14:40 PM via Website

There is no way I have tried to move whats app history from S 8 to Iphone 8

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 26, 2017 9:15:10 PM via Website

Can anybody please spare a thought how to move whats app history from android to iphone 8 plus .... please desperate