4G BLUES: From The Gully On Top Of The Hill

• Replies:0
Amy R.
  • Forum posts: 238

Sep 14, 2013, 8:02:47 PM via Website

It's something you tend to take for granted until you live there. Out in the sticks, in the gully on top of the hill, in the house with the metal roof. You're about to enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
Curious about getting your dosage of the daily perks, you turn on your device only to have an X in the corner of the screen staring you down. Frustrated, you leave your morning joe behind and go on the Special Quest to Locate the Invisible Towers. You slowly make your way to the front porch, then the yard, to the foot of the drive way. Hey, I think I found something! One of the missing towers has revealed itself to me! It's just enough to know something is there but not quite enough to accomplish anything.
Suddenly, this odd sensation overpowers you. You've become that guy in the cellphone commercial. Wondering down the side of the road, waiving his device desperately in the air, try to get a signal. Hmm, Maybe I'll be able to sync my emails this time............................Not Today?.................oh, well...........................................................................

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ