Samsung Galaxy Note 2 — My GT-N7100 goes black screen after turning on or reboot

• Replies:1
John Jasper Tiu
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 1:01:47 AM via App

I usually reboot my GT-N7100 every morning to clear the cache. Everything was going fine after one fateful day that I noticed my phone was going blank or black screen after rebooting when you are on the stage of loading the menu. I have to long press the home button to access the app manager so that my menu can be loaded. Please help!

Jay Coventry
  • Forum posts: 1

May 2, 2015, 3:13:31 AM via Website

Can't tell from your description but it's possible we both have similar issues. On boot-up, my screen goes dark three (3) times. There are no issues associated with it, in that the phone works find once I hit the power button to jostle the phone into its normal lock screen. Don't know what started it, but I think it began a year ago - maybe when there was an OS update of sorts.

Again there have been no issues other than that mild inconvenience (at least for me) so I think your phone will keep working well, once fully booted.

I hope what I said will make you feel a little better. We expect a lot from a $700 phone including perfection. But we have to settle for 95% - not bad - 95% of it works perfectly in my opinion. :)