asking for low battery power consumption game

• Replies:0
Syvier Look
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 25, 2013, 11:17:38 AM via Website

There's must alredy a thousand of these threads but my battery drained really a lot in tha last hour(played for about 1 hour and it went from full down to 65%...horrible!) because of videos and games And base on a simple test Ive made. Sometimes I was playing game and got called away by my mum. Without leaving the app, my battery would lost about even 50% when I got back hour later. My Galaxy S3 needs backup battery(extend to 6000mAh already ) or my phone not enough for my heavy usage…and I am tired of those common tips. In fact, compare to my previous android phones, samsung s3 is not that bad. For those only spend not so many hours each for calling, browsing and watching videos, it should be enough for two full days of usage, or one full day for heavier usage.

I had checked background tasks and see how many are running there, it explains the matter if you installed a lot. My friend told me to uninstall games play silent buzzing (you can hear it by putting the phone near ear) when not to home screen.

Wander if there are some notorious games/apps kill battery life and would you plz give me some fun but low power consumption game list? Thanks!