old version android phones you have??

• Replies:4
Syvier Look
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 29, 2013, 12:13:28 PM via Website

Hi, this is my frist post^ ^ For me, Samsung S2 is one of the oldest smartphones I have used over years and does not abandon yet. Though I found out that this handset’s battery drains extreme fast by recent time and I tried to find out some ways to reduce the battery drainage and make battery performance better, the final solution solution was to get a new battery for SII. Because the most probably reason is the stock battery has been used for too long, result in the current problem.Before I replaced the current battery from my GS2( I choose to purchased two larger battery not the poor small original battery), I also choose some methods to follow, hope these would be helpful.

I usually charge my phone only when it gets fully discharged and remove the charger at the fully charged battery only. You’d better not to charge the battery cover night and turn off all the apps when you are not using them.
Battery drainage is a very common problem for smartphone so find out the most suitable way for you to fix this problem is necessary.

At the end, i am wandering what's the oldest version smartphones you still have?

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Apr 10, 2014, 8:55:56 AM via Website

Alcatel one touch

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

dario morino
  • Forum posts: 6

Apr 10, 2014, 6:22:57 PM via Website

Samsung Player

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 10, 2014, 6:48:26 PM via Website

I gave my Xperia Arc to one of my daughters and it's still going. Before that I gave her my old X10, which has been living in an old handbag for about three years...

Sinkster