which messaging app is best??

• Replies:7
foresst gines
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 6, 2013, 4:43:38 AM via App

I am thinking of switching my messaging app (go sms) it's not working for me anymore it keeps making me start over a message, I have to go in the app itself just to see if I have a text message plus it takes to long to send a message, so my question is anybody got a messaging app that works great, I know it varys from phone to phone, but it would be nice to see what's is good in the play store. ^_^ Thanks

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 7, 2013, 12:32:58 PM via Website

Just to be clear, Forest: you are talking about an SMS app, not an instant messenger app, correct? As far as SMS apps go I've never bothered to stray from the stock text messaging app but I've heard good things about Textra and Handcent. If you're looking for an internet-based messenger, we have a forum thread devoted to that exact topic!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 7, 2013, 12:33:05 PM via Website

Just to be clear, Forest: you are talking about an SMS app, not an instant messenger app, correct? As far as SMS apps go I've never bothered to stray from the stock text messaging app but I've heard good things about Textra and Handcent. If you're looking for an internet-based messenger, we have a forum thread devoted to that exact topic!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

foresst gines
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 10, 2013, 12:45:28 AM via App

Yes I'm talking about an sms app

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Nov 12, 2013, 11:36:43 AM via Website

I not think anyone is using SMS application. Messenger like WeChat, BBM are more popular i.e. they are cheap fast and fluent. So i don't think anyone bothers about SMS application !!

Sengy Mobile
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 28, 2013, 6:56:07 AM via Website

I'm using (Line).