[GAME] [FREE] Terrible Monster Run

• Replies:10
IDKY Developments
  • Forum posts: 9

Oct 14, 2013, 7:57:26 AM via Website

Link:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IDKY.TMR

Terrible Monster Run is a free 3D platform running and jumping game with a unique spin on using the traditional 2D platformer game. Our cute and cuddly characters are 2D "paper puppets" modeled as 3D characters in a 3D environment using some of the latest technology out there (Unity 3D)! If you like traditional platformers like Super Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog, or games like Mega Run, Temple Run, iRunner, and Run Run Chicken, you'll love Terrible Monster Run!

Game Features:
- Google Play Games Services
- Simple, addictive game play
- Tap to jump
- Tap power up button to unleash the power ups
- Jump on monsters to collect item drops
- Multiple paths per level
- Challenging levels
- Simple and easy to play; kids will love this!
- Cute characters
- Awesome Power ups
- Beautiful 2-D characters in 3-D

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=G-cfnG51Hs4

Mikhail Komarov
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 14, 2013, 9:18:45 AM via Website

not bad )

fuji kay
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 14, 2013, 9:43:49 AM via Website

The games looks so cute!

IDKY Developments

Oct 17, 2013, 4:32:12 AM via Website

We hope you guys/gals liked it! If you did, we appreciate it if you would rate us on the Play store. Thanks!

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 17, 2013, 2:18:45 PM via Website

Played a bit a couple nights ago, super cute, super fun, but if you're looking for suggestions, a way to slow down your monster slightly would be a great addition. The full-speed-ahead control makes being in the air out of your control and led to me falling a lot, particularly because I couldn't see what was coming up. Seems you'd need to know the levels perfectly to know what is going to be ahead when you get airborne, but the ability to mildly slow the character down whilst in the air would make it a lot more playable in my eyes. But a great fun game nonetheless.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Amy R.
  • Forum posts: 238

Oct 25, 2013, 4:52:19 PM via Website

★★★★★

I admit, I not a big fan of "cute" graphics but I fell in love with this game the very moment I started playing it. Now I'm addicted! This particular platform may be common but Terrible Monster Run is very original and one of it's own. Awesome job on your first game guys!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you dream up next!!!!!!!!!

-When I see Terrible Monster Run appear in the AndroidPIT website, I put this review in it's rightful place -_-

— modified on Oct 25, 2013, 4:53:20 PM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

IDKY Developments

Oct 26, 2013, 5:06:21 PM via Website

Thanks for all the support Amy! We appreciate it!

Amy R.
★★★★★

I admit, I not a big fan of "cute" graphics but I fell in love with this game the very moment I started playing it. Now I'm addicted! This particular platform may be common but Terrible Monster Run is very original and one of it's own. Awesome job on your first game guys!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you dream up next!!!!!!!!!

-When I see Terrible Monster Run appear in the AndroidPIT website, I put this review in it's rightful place -_-

IDKY Developments

Oct 26, 2013, 5:08:06 PM via Website

Thanks for the suggestion Kris! We're working on something that will let you slow down your monster. We'll post an update on this thread once it's complete.

Kris Carlon
Played a bit a couple nights ago, super cute, super fun, but if you're looking for suggestions, a way to slow down your monster slightly would be a great addition. The full-speed-ahead control makes being in the air out of your control and led to me falling a lot, particularly because I couldn't see what was coming up. Seems you'd need to know the levels perfectly to know what is going to be ahead when you get airborne, but the ability to mildly slow the character down whilst in the air would make it a lot more playable in my eyes. But a great fun game nonetheless.

Amy R.
  • Forum posts: 238

Oct 31, 2013, 4:44:41 AM via Website

Just updated it!

On An Off Note:

-YEAH!! I can finally rate your app on the AndroidPIT website!!!! :lol:

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ