Most annoying app?

• Replies:3
Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Oct 24, 2013, 4:20:07 PM via Website

We all know that our Android phones come with apps we want to delete and can't. But out of curiosity, what's the most useless app you've ever seen on your freshly-purchased device? My vote goes to Slingbox on my phone. Why would I want to pay to watch TV on such a small screen?

What's your most annoying app?

--I do a good impression of myself--

Amy R.
  • Forum posts: 238

Oct 24, 2013, 7:48:38 PM via App

I don't know if this bloatware would qualify. Technically, it's not shown on the app list screen but it is shown in the applications portion of your settings storage if you own a Samsung like me. Samsung Push Service I find to be the most annoying. Disabled it for that reason.

My Note 10.1 came with a crap load of bloatware that is absolutely useless for my purposes (disabled well over 1/3 of it).

My tablet also came with a crap load of cellular provider bloatware too. One of the most useless and most annoying of them all was Wi-Fi Now by US Cellular. Because most wifi networks use 3g and not 4g, it constantly boots you off the wifi signal in a matter of minutes. My wifi connection is much more reliable since I've disabled Wi-Fi Now and gutted it out completely using Ghost Commander.

— modified on Oct 24, 2013, 7:52:13 PM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Vortex Art
  • Forum posts: 18

Oct 26, 2013, 12:59:27 AM via Website

I use Sumsung Galaxy S3 the post boring app is SMS app.Boring graphics in this app.

Beverly G.
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 25, 2014, 9:52:30 PM via Website

I know this is an older discussion, but may be well worth revisiting. On that note I hereby elect bloatware forced on me by my carrier, Sprint. The bloatware? There's more than one, but the number one and two of the most unneeded and unwanted is NASCAR and NFL. Really, come on!
From my manufacturer, Samsung, we have Knox and all the duplicate bloatware it comes with (its already on the phone, but doubled on the Knox side, or so it appears).

— modified on Aug 25, 2014, 9:56:32 PM