Classical music

• Replies:25
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 145

Oct 30, 2013 2:12:12 PM via Website

@Kris -- I love that! I find classical music particularly... umm... stirring, in soundtracks where you wouldn't expect it. That's a totally legitimate way to appreciate classical music!

It's pretty ridiculous, but every time I hear Mozart performed, my heart starts pounding. :) He's just a different league. Went to a college choir concert last night, and a tenor led very well on a Mozart piece. Had a great evening :)

HowDoYouAndroid.com

• Forum posts: 238

Oct 30, 2013 3:52:14 PM via App

@Kris- Yay, most of it was from old horror, Sci-Fi, and silent films. I really love this cheap cd I got years back where all the most well known classical pieces was all done on silk string guitar. I enjoy movie soundtracks a lot too!

— modified on Oct 30, 2013 3:53:20 PM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 30, 2013 5:44:18 PM via App

Hehe, I was just thinking about how excited I am when I listen to the entire sound track for the Doctor Who David Tennant series..............

• Forum posts: 80

Oct 31, 2013 1:25:46 PM via App

Beethoven's "Appassionata" anyone?

Oct 31, 2013 5:23:14 PM via App

David Dave
Beethoven's "Appassionata" anyone?

I have not listened to it yet (or have I?). I bet you if I was to dig around all my classical compilations, I'll find one with Beethovens Appassionata on it (the name sounds intriguingly familiar). I will listen to it soon though :)

Oct 31, 2013 5:23:19 PM via App

I will definitely listen to it soon :-D

— modified on Oct 31, 2013 5:25:09 PM