- Forum posts: 1,116
Oct 29, 2013, 1:54:22 PM via Website
Oct 29, 2013 1:54:22 PM via Website
If you could make your own smartphone, following this idea of many parts from different manufacturers combined in one, which parts would you take from which manufacturers?
My modular smartphone:
- the Samsung AMOLED screen from the Galaxy Note 3
- the speakers from the HTC One
- the alleged Nexus 5 processor, meaning a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 at 2.3 GHz
- the 64 GB of internal storage from the iPhone 5s
- the Xperia Z Ultra's all-pencils work on screen function
- the back-facing buttons from the LG G2.
What would yours look like?
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting