Want a good external battery pack

• Replies:10
Addrine Jazen
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 31, 2013, 7:57:07 AM via Website

Hi guys! I use my phone a lot and there comes the problem of the short battery life. I want a good external battery pack that can easily fit to my tote bag and keep my phone charged. Any suggestions that which brand to choose?

damponting44

Addrine Jazen
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 8, 2013, 8:06:44 AM via Website

Finally picked up one of the RAVPower 10400mAh battery charger on Amazon. They have shipped it out. Can't wait to see it.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 72

Nov 11, 2013, 1:24:21 PM via Website

well good choice !! and install Du-battery saver application it will also help in saving lot of juice <_<<_<

damponting44

Picment
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 11, 2013, 9:44:09 PM via Website

THE RAVPower battery charger is a good choice. I have given it to a friend as a present.

damponting44

Josh Dallas
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 9:42:56 AM via Website

Yes,I've been using this for partially charging my iphone. It lasts like a whole week. I can virtually live without an outlet for a whole week. Wow. This is such a great traveling companion.

— modified on Jan 17, 2014, 10:51:22 AM by moderator

damponting44

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 17, 2014, 10:35:39 PM via Website

One solution, if you're willing to shell out a little extra cash, is a charging bag. I have a Powerbag pack, which has an internal battery that claims to offer up to 4 charges on any USB device, via four different types of ports. I like it because it has lots of pouches for storing stuff, and it'll charge things in the pack while you are on the go. Downside is you have to charge up the battery at home on an AC charger, but that's basically to be expected. It has a light system that tells you how much is left on the internal battery, though. Worth a look if you want an integrated solution to fitting a charger in your bag.

--I do a good impression of myself--

damponting44

pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 30, 2014, 7:00:00 AM via Website

You may also use Duracell as a backup battery pack.

Terry Haze
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 30, 2014, 1:40:05 PM via Website

HIPER Power Bank MP is good enough

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 3, 2014, 7:05:01 AM via Website

Addrine Jazen
Hi guys! I use my phone a lot and there comes the problem of the short battery life. I want a good external battery pack that can easily fit to my tote bag and keep my phone charged. Any suggestions that which brand to choose?

I've been search around all the time for the application that will help me in saving the juice of my phone and lastly i have found out an application that is good.... and that's dubattery saver, i think you should try it out i have purchased the premium version and using it with 360 antivirus, and it keeps my tab running for a day and half easily with 3G connection active !! I think you should give it a try ...

damponting44

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 10, 2016, 8:02:32 AM via Website

One arrangement, in case you're willing to spend somewhat additional money, is a charging sack. I have a Powerbag pack, which has an inner battery that cases to present to 4 charges on any USB gadget, through four unique sorts of ports. I like it since it has loads of pockets for putting away stuff, and it'll charge things in the pack while you are on the go. Drawback is you need to energize the battery at home on an AC charger, yet that is fundamentally normal. It has a light framework that lets you know what amount is left on the inward battery, however. Worth a look in the event that you need a coordinated answer for fitting a charger in your pack.