My App Rank: time use of your apps and games

• Replies:0
carbonbyte
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 10:33:50 PM via Website

Meet the time you invest in your apps and games
(sorry for my english)

A feature I always missed in my android is to see the time I've spent playing Angry Birds , Candy Crush, Subway Surfers ... or even whether the € 0.89 I paid for WhatsApp are well amortized.

Now , thanks to My App Rank, the developers of Carbonbyte solve our doubts , in the most simple and visual .

The application creates a list of apps and games installed on the device and airtime orders , we must be aware that it is from the time when the app is installed when My App Rank begins monitoring the times. Another interesting option is to display the menu you can select ranges of time so we can see the apps you've used since I installed the application , those used today or the most used of the week.

For users concerned about privacy , note that this data is stored on the device and are not sent to third parties.

In addition, the app lets you install a convenient widget on the desktop so that we do not have to open the app .
That said, in my opinion is a feature that I'm surprised not to see integrated directly into the OS.

— modified on Nov 1, 2013, 5:13:33 PM