Beta Testers Needed for Offercast™ Mobile - A New Monetization Ad Network

• Replies:1
Patty Matus
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 8, 2013, 3:30:32 PM via Website

Hi Everyone

We’ve just opened a Beta for Offercast™ Mobile (www.offercastmobile.com)—a next-generation mobile advertising platform that enables Android app developers to monetize their apps.

The Beta will enable a limited number of developers (Android app and US developers only for now) to test some of the innovative mobile ad units we’ve been working on—and allow you to generate revenue—during our pre-launch period.

So, if you're an Android app developer with an active user base, and you’re interested in seeing how Offercast™ Mobile can work for you, please register for our Beta on our site www.offercastmobile.com.

As a bit of background, Offercast Mobile™ is a mobile ad network primarily targeted to the Android platform. It is backed by Ask Partner Network, an IAC company, the leading provider of online custom search applications and monetization solutions. We’ve been developing the mobile platform for the past few months and would love for you to join the Beta and give us feedback.

FYI, we’re planning a full launch early next year when we’ll have even more ad units.
Hurry, space is limited!

Thanks for reading this post!

Patty

Patty Matus
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 26, 2013, 3:06:33 PM via Website

Hi All

We're seeing good response to our Beta, and thank you to all that joined, but we'd like to have more developers participate. We are offering a PPI payment model for app installs and a bounty per successfully installed browser home page. You can learn more and register for the Offercast Mobile Beta at www.offercastmobile.com/developers.html/. We'd love for you to test us out and give us your feedback.

If you've checked us out and haven't joined, I'd love to know what's held you back. Please PM me or if you prefer, leave a response here. Feel free to let me know the good, bad and ugly so I can take it back to my product and management teams.

Thanks everyone!