mobimicro - the first mobile product network

• Replies:0
Wonny Lee
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 19, 2013, 12:18:16 AM via Website

New to the forum but wanted to introduce myself and my company. I look forward to meeting many of you on this forum and working with everyone to make their app overall better.

mobiMicro is the first mobile product network, meaning instead of advertising brands or other apps - we promote actual items that your fans will love. We partner with some of the top merchants in the world to advertise their products inside some of the world's most favorite apps. We're one of the fastest growing companies in NY and invite anyone/everyone to join or ask questions about our platform.

Here's some quick information:
  1. We operate on a CPC structure. Averaging around $0.15 per click.
  2. We have averaged $1 eCPM across the board
  3. Our ads have 400% higher CTR because we take a native approach - in fact - we don't compete with your banner revenue
  4. About 30.1% of your Daily Active Users enter the store environment
  5. We see an average of 3.2% Click Through Rate on the products we list inside your apps

Please feel free to take a look at our site for more information. It takes 15 minutes to implement our SDK into your android app!

You can head over to our website mobimicro.com for more info. Totally understand about the spam issue with new users - I plan to contribute to this forum as much as possible.

Best,
Wonny