Unknown Caller. Do you pick up or let it ring?

• Replies:23
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,136

Apr 7, 2014 6:35:43 AM via Website

Recently I have installed an app that shows the name of the caller, it's work is just interesting what is does is it read all my contacts name and number and uploads it into its server i.e. their connecting is like growing way to fast...... :) well, if i am receiving a call from some unknown number it looks for that number in its database and if the number matches then corresponding name is displayed in the screen wether that contact name is present in your contact details or not... so in this way i know about the name of the caller and if it's from just ...... an unknown person whom I don't know I keep my phone ringing unless if i identifies the person I just pic up !! :grin:
  • Forum posts: 672

Apr 8, 2014 5:51:56 PM via App

Yannick T
Depends on the country I am in. If it is in the UK, the chance of it being somebody looking to sell you something is much greater than in Germany. So I definitely don't pick up in the UK.
But you can also end the call as soon as ya know that it's marketing business...
Could also be a friend who happened to have shut off number transmission for whatever reason

MFG/Regards My1

• Forum posts: 11

Apr 8, 2014 11:58:11 PM via Website

If it's important they'll leave a message. Let it go ("Let it go! Can't hold me back anymore!" Sorry.).