How can purchase multiple apps?

• Replies:11
pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Dec 9, 2013, 7:14:57 AM via Website

How do I open paid Google account with the capability to purchase multiple apps?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 4, 2014, 7:45:59 AM via Website

choetech
How do I open paid Google account with the capability to purchase multiple apps?
Did you just said paid Google account ??? Friend let me clear you there is nothing like paid google account you can make purchase through your Google wallet and that is available with the account you are using there is no such thing like Paid Google Account !!

Yannick T
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 5, 2014, 3:52:30 PM via Website

You can download or purchase as many apps from the Google Play store as you wish. I still don't get the question.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 6, 2014, 7:44:32 AM via Website

Yannick T
You can download or purchase as many apps from the Google Play store as you wish. I still don't get the question.

yes you are right this is what i was trying to tell him, i don't know why the question poster is unclear about that ???

Yannick T
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 18, 2014, 3:29:24 PM via Website

yes you are right this is what i was trying to tell him, i don't know why the question poster is unclear about that ???

I suppose he comes from iphone where even iTunes accounts are paid these days (think iTunes Match) -_-

Calvin Lee
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 8, 2014, 8:37:58 AM via App

you don't need to

download 4share

pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Mar 9, 2014, 4:36:36 PM via Website

John Farrell
Yannick T

As far I know, Google wallet is only available in USA.

Roberto Gil
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 11, 2014, 12:18:40 AM via Website

I wish to have google wallet, but unfortunately its not available in my country.

zx cv
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 3, 2014, 2:25:51 PM via Website

As far I know, Google wallet is only available in USA.

No, it is not.

— modified on Sep 3, 2014, 2:26:04 PM

cdnappcenter
  • Forum posts: 14

Nov 18, 2014, 6:26:55 AM via Website

My friend there is nothing paid on Google except Google Adwords and some particular paid apps.
You can create free google account and download unlimited free apps and paid apps through google account.

Nathan Bracken
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 10, 2015, 12:20:59 PM via Website

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com