[Kids app] Baby's Hospital -- you'll never want to miss it.

• Replies:2
Sherry Luo
  • Forum posts: 22

Dec 10, 2013, 2:04:37 AM via Website

Today I wanna introduce you a goooooooooood app for kids that is something about role-playing.

In common life, children often have some bad habits, such as: handling food with dirty hands which may cause stomach ache; kicking off their bed covers which may cause them to catch a cold; walking without paying attention which may cause them to fall down. In fact, these situations can be avoided.

In this game- Baby's Hospital, children can learn from the giraffe doctor to choose the right treatments and help all the animals. It helps children learn some basic medical knowledge and overcome the psychological fear of medical procedures.

Come and have a look at it! Let's learn How to deal with different circumstances:

Welcome to Baby's hospital~

When someone is catching a cough, what can we do?

Ouch, I have a stomache, how can I do to release pains?

How can we cure a wound?

Come and help Kiki, he just got injuried.

I hope that your kids can learn something from it. It's designed to let your baby learn something about the common medical knowledge and overcome the fear of going to the hospital just by enjoying a role-playing game. Come and get it on Google Play Store! ^_^ hoping that you and your kids would like it.

— modified on Dec 10, 2013, 2:07:52 AM

Raulgame
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 10, 2013, 8:56:45 AM via Website

very entertaining for my kids

Sherry Luo
  • Forum posts: 22

Dec 11, 2013, 3:14:55 AM via Website

I am glad you like it.