How to Root tablet Toshiba Elite Pro 10.1 32Gb-Android Forum

• Replies:7
Jon Wain
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 17, 2013, 2:17:34 PM via Website

I try everything to root this tablet...no luck..any method I might of overlooked will be helpful
I've done Superclick one, One click,SRS root,Universal root,Z4 Root,Kingo root,Poot,Unlock
Pro root,1-Click exploit, ADB exe command prompt to unlock boot loader., you name it I tried..if anyone who owns this tablet & rooted your pointers will help us all to get more out of our wonderful tablets...Thank You.....in all your efforts to make our tablets come to life....

Respectful yours,
Jon Wain

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Dec 17, 2013, 2:29:04 PM via Website

Until Toshiba lets you unlock the bootloader you won't be able to root it. There's been a petition ongoing for over a year to do this, but Toshiba are pretty notorious for locking down their android products.

Sinkster

Jon Wain

Dec 17, 2013, 2:40:29 PM via Website

sinkster
Until Toshiba lets you unlock the bootloader you won't be able to root it. There's been a petition ongoing for over a year to do this, but Toshiba are pretty notorious for locking down their android products.

Wow...unbelievable.... Out of all the root method & strategies there's not a mastermind who might can bypass a Toshiba...We know the thrive can be rooted...yet we can't crack this one....Well thanks for your time answering our question....Looks like I'll sell this tablet & stick with iPads....at least rooting can be done....Toshiba will be losing another customer for life...Thanks again....Anyone...by chance are there Drivers for this particular tablet? Toshiba Site for Drivers with this tablet is useless....

— modified on Dec 17, 2013, 2:49:59 PM

sinkster

Dec 17, 2013, 3:42:01 PM via Website

Some devs have attained root on the excite 10 from 2012, but not the pro as far as I'm aware. Sent you the driver info for Toshiba tablets, it should work on the pro.

Sinkster

Jon Wain

Dec 17, 2013, 7:28:46 PM via Website

sinkster
Some devs have attained root on the excite 10 from 2012, but not the pro as far as I'm aware. Sent you the driver info for Toshiba tablets, it should work on the pro.

I thank you when you send the drivers info for Toshiba tablet Elite Pro AT10LE-A 32Gb android 4.2.1 jellybean...

sinkster

Dec 17, 2013, 9:36:32 PM via Website

emailed correct link.

Sinkster

Apolzan Marius
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 18, 2013, 9:40:54 PM via Website

i had same prb as u with a lenovo tablet and a samsung phone, i tryed every single program i found in internet til i came up with a little one that manage to root them both in 30 secs, all others failed, the prog is called kingo android root, google it, it's the best in my opinion, all the others r just crap, this 1 install all that u need, any driver and they actually do it, not lying about it

Jon Wain

Dec 21, 2013, 3:51:31 PM via Website

Apolzan Marius
i had same prb as u with a lenovo tablet and a samsung phone, i tryed every single program i found in internet til i came up with a little one that manage to root them both in 30 secs, all others failed, the prog is called kingo android root, google it, it's the best in my opinion, all the others r just crap, this 1 install all that u need, any driver and they actually do it, not lying about it

Thanks for your advice.....I even tried kingo too....it failed to root this tablet...