Solitaire Suite

• Replies:0
RikkiGames Limited
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 23, 2013, 3:37:58 AM via Website

I recently released version 3.0 of my app Solitaire Suite which had an additional 25 games added to the collection bringing it to a total of 75 games. The collection is split into two different packs, the first pack contains 30 with the more popular ones such as variations of Klondike, variations of Spider, Freecell, Pyramid etc. with some unique games. The second pack contains the remaining 45 games, most of which are unique, and needs to be unlocked by earning stars rewarded for successfully completing solitaire games in the first pack.

I was wondering whether people would be interested in trying out the game and giving feedback as I haven't gotten much feedback on the game so far. It would be nice to know what features and card games people enjoy the most and what additional features and card games they may want to see added to Solitaire Suite in the future. If you could drop me a private message or post in here suggestions and feedback that would be excellent. Feel free to also give it a review on the store as well.

Google Play store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rikkigames.solsuite

— modified on Dec 23, 2013, 8:47:38 AM