Samsung Galaxy S4 — S4 Wifi nor Bluetooth will not turn on

• Replies:7
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 29, 2013 2:37:10 PM via Website

Wifi nor bluetooth will not turn on. It tries for a minute or so. The green indication lights go from gray to a dark subdued green and then go back to gray after trying.
Also, when I updated software at request of Samsung, it like was automatically fixed for about a day then,,, with no notice reverted back to the failure.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis
  • Forum posts: 54

Dec 29, 2013 3:09:11 PM via App

did you actually test the connection by opening some websites in your browser?
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 29, 2013 9:57:20 PM via Website

Doesn't matter whether browser open or not, website visited or not. Also, bluetooth doing same thing.
  • Forum posts: 54

Dec 30, 2013 3:06:51 AM via App

actually it matters,as you just said that the icon changes color,this is because the android system (google services do not sync) but you should have an internet connection
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 24, 2014 4:29:58 AM via Website

I'm having the exact same issue on a Verizon S3 I535. Any advice would be great.
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 24, 2014 8:38:37 AM via App

Well, you can factory reset your device and see if the problem persists. If it still does you can flash the Stock ROM again on it. (Requires Root) :)

Jun 13, 2016 12:35:06 PM via Website

i have done a factory reset and my wifi and bluetooth still does not work i have also taken battry out and waited then put back in but it just wll not work it will noy go green just stays grey when i turn on please help

Sep 20, 2016 7:24:20 PM via Website

I have got the same issue
Does this works?
because I don't want that I lose my data and the problem persists.:(
I'm a Samsung Galaxy S4 user