• Replies:32
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 23, 2014 1:51:09 AM via Website

Alec B.

Hi again this sounds great !....

there is a IMEI under the battery.

Lead on with your info please !

I have bought 3 of these phones and this is the only weird one, we're a mobile S3 family. I have 'Opened Dispute' with Seller, and expect total refund....no replacement will I take ! Cheers ! Alec B

Apr 23, 2014 1:52:45 AM via Website

Hi, read all the threads and u mentioned that the IMEI is under the battery. What exactly does it says?,,under the battery it only shows A/N: AA/D8301S/2-B , Is this the IMEI?

• Forum posts: 1

May 19, 2014 5:01:14 AM via Website

sinkster

Regarding the authenticity of the phone, 4.4 hasn't been released to any models other than Nexus devices and Google edition phones, plus the build number is a generic one used by many MTK chips. They're not bad processors but not quad-core, and more importantly not samsung. There are plenty of them about and are normally sold as clones, but some sellers don't specify this and market them as genuine Samsung phones. It'll have a custom rom to look like a Samsung UI, and a build.prop edit to show android o/s as 4.4.

Regarding the imei, it depends on the hardware of the phone, it's probably a 1.6ghz dual-core MediaTek chipset. If you check system details/hardware it should give you the correct info. If so, try dialling ##889988##. It may bring up a hidden menu to change the IMEI. If not, reboot and dial ##3646633## then select GPRS. You can enter the imei at '1st PDP', then select 'Attached' then 'Detached'
These will only work on a mtk chip so try and find out what your hardware is.

Dear all..

i had one note 3 clone N9006 when i put simcard it says No Service, i have tried factory reset, flash it with another ROM, write IMEI again but it still says No Service..

1. what can i do to get this phone working again?
  2. is there another parameter that makes the phone register to network?
  3. how can i know if my nv items/folder is corrupt? how can i rebuild this area?

Hardware : MT6582
Model : Samsung GALAXY Note 3
Build number : ALPS.JB5.MP.V1.5
Build date UTC : 20131227-080544
Android v : 4.4
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V10.P2, 2013/10/23 17:49
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (rs@rs-ThinkStation-D30) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Dec 27 16:03:35 CST 2013

this phone is new so when i tried to use it for the first time it already says No Service but with Invalid imei, i write the imei with codes to access the gprs menu i use this codes ##46340##, write imei successful but still no service...

thanks for your advice

May 22, 2014 8:30:35 PM via Website

Hi sinkster,

Thanks to ur tricks for invalid issue. Now I'm facing issue that is ,,,
1)before to reset the device it was showing welcome note as Samsung note 3 with Samsung tone, now it showing mediatek and android.
2) after reset my what's up is showing error msg that, you have not connected to network (I can download or open websites through same network).
3) my SD card is 8GB card, but in storage its showing only 1.27GB capacity, I have tried with other SD cards also.
3) In world time my country or cities are not showing. India is my country.

Can u suggest any tricks or methods to solve this issue.
Waiting for or reply.

Thanks & Regards
Hari

Dec 18, 2014 7:50:18 PM via Website

sinkster

Regarding the authenticity of the phone, 4.4 hasn't been released to any models other than Nexus devices and Google edition phones, plus the build number is a generic one used by many MTK chips. They're not bad processors but not quad-core, and more importantly not samsung. There are plenty of them about and are normally sold as clones, but some sellers don't specify this and market them as genuine Samsung phones. It'll have a custom rom to look like a Samsung UI, and a build.prop edit to show android o/s as 4.4.

Regarding the imei, it depends on the hardware of the phone, it's probably a 1.6ghz dual-core MediaTek chipset. If you check system details/hardware it should give you the correct info. If so, try dialling ##889988##. It may bring up a hidden menu to change the IMEI. If not, reboot and dial ##3646633## then select GPRS. You can enter the imei at '1st PDP', then select 'Attached' then 'Detached'

Feb 7, 2015 6:39:47 AM via Website

Hi there I have a note 4 but when I do *#06# the imei number I get is all 111111111111 have the correct imei from the back of the phone how do I input the correct imei number I am getting a red X in the signal bar and it says mobile network not found I did a factory reset but still the same please help

Jul 1, 2015 8:33:30 PM via Website

Thank you admin(sinkster)
U really helped me
so much
That i cant defined my words

Ur tricks really works
Thanks alot
May allah bless you
With the best guidance
And wellbeing

Aug 3, 2015 5:28:29 PM via Website

this ir working ...for sure...100%

Sep 11, 2015 2:36:31 PM via Website

Hi every one
I have flashed my galaxy alpha clone and after all that phone is fine and working. But there is no signal and showing invalid IMEI help me plz.

Feb 8, 2016 12:34:34 AM via Website

My emei is invalid but I can connect to WiFi but I can't call, text coz there's no signal

Feb 8, 2016 12:41:47 AM via Website

Model:SM-N9006
FCC ID:A3LSMN9006
SSN:-N9006GSMH
RATED:3-8V----;1300MA
MADE IN KOREA BY SAMSUNG

Mod edit : Please do not share your IMEI number publicly

— modified on Feb 8, 2016 4:32:05 AM by moderator