which app for continuous music?

• Replies:27
  • Closed
Nancy K
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 7, 2014, 8:43:30 PM via Website

I have a new Nexus 10 32 gb. This is my first tablet. I am looking for an app that will allow me to play back music in a continuous stream, one song after the other. . I do not have a music library so I will getting/purchasing all this music. The goal is to download some 50's music(60 songs or so) and be able to play it back offline, while in the vehicle.

Note: I installed Music Folder Player Free by Zorillasoft and opened it. Now, how do I get the music to put in the folders? And how do I co-ordinate the music to the Music Folder Player app? I do not want videos, just audio. Don't forget, I do need simple.
Thanks.
Pressed the space for Ringtones to see what it was and could not get the ringtone to stop. Any way I can Delete this option?

— modified on Jan 7, 2014, 9:08:17 PM

Andrea
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 10, 2014, 9:20:04 PM via Website

I'm not sure to have understood, but I guess quite every music player can seamlessly play one song after the other. I use Play Music and works like a charm.

ShoelaceWireless
  • Forum posts: 20

Jan 12, 2014, 5:20:52 AM via Website

I think DoubleTwist can do this for you as well...

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 4, 2014, 7:29:42 AM via Website

well, your question is quite confusing because i think every music player offers music playing seamlessly, But still if i have to prefer any application than i should prefer you using Google Play music it offers great experience, I've been pairing my tab with my car music system and switch on the music via Google Play and in it i have also created Playlist so for me it is a great piece of application to enjoy the music a loud !!

Anders Bagger
  • Forum posts: 57

Feb 4, 2014, 11:40:21 AM via App

Spotify have a playlist function. If you sign up, you can compose the playlist on the computer and play it free on you'r phone. Else you can just buy the music in form of downnloads and create a local playlist wich you can repeat and set to shuffle.

landyjack
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 6, 2014, 11:13:34 AM via Website

Hi guys,
I guess quite every music player can seamlessly play one song after the other.
It’s capable to backs up multiple Gmail accounts to you backup disk every hour. This is a very helpful application to save your Gmail data quickly and automatically. This application is very small in size, but extremely fast gmail backup for Mac works in silent mode in background. You don’t need to remember it after installation.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 6, 2014, 11:59:39 AM via Website

landyjack
Hi guys,
I guess quite every music player can seamlessly play one song after the other.
It’s capable to backs up multiple Gmail accounts to you backup disk every hour. This is a very helpful application to save your Gmail data quickly and automatically. This application is very small in size, but extremely fast gmail backup for Mac works in silent mode in background. You don’t need to remember it after installation.

Hi, LandyJack

May i know how this post is going to to help the question poster ?? I think if you want to share something you are free to create a new thread. So, i guess from now please create a new thread instead of posting it on the continuing thread !!

Thanks
John

Amble
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 28, 2014, 8:12:52 AM via Website

I am not sure to have understood, but i think you use try France Android Live TV Online. It provides access to all TV channels and from those you can select music channel where you can listen and watch unlimited songs totally free.

rob d.
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 7, 2014, 3:15:31 AM via Website

Nancy K

I have a new Nexus 10 32 gb. This is my first tablet. I am looking for an app that will allow me to play back music in a continuous stream, one song after the other. . I do not have a music library so I will getting/purchasing all this music. The goal is to download some 50's music(60 songs or so) and be able to play it back offline, while in the vehicle.

Note: I installed Music Folder Player Free by Zorillasoft and opened it. Now, how do I get the music to put in the folders? And how do I co-ordinate the music to the Music Folder Player app? I do not want videos, just audio. Don't forget, I do need simple.
Thanks.
Pressed the space for Ringtones to see what it was and could not get the ringtone to stop. Any way I can Delete this option?

Google Play Music

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 7, 2014, 8:13:51 AM via Website

Google Play Music App Receives Continuous Instant Mixes, new Shuffle Options, and More in Latest Update

marshall salisburry

Dec 3, 2014, 10:22:54 AM via Website

Zimly has continuous streaming with no downtime. Zimly lets you watch media online (in HD) and offline as well, and it helps with fast streaming too. Try Zimly app.

Stephen Job

Nov 10, 2015, 12:25:31 PM via Website

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com

johney williams

Sep 1, 2017, 11:15:53 PM via Website

it seems you are looking for music streaming app, TinyTunes is a free Android app. u can easily download it from tinytunesapps.com

Annie Lee
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 13, 2019, 12:19:33 PM via Website

How about Spotify app, which is one of the largest streaming music services. As a free and premium service, it allows free users to access to the same music library and listen to music, playlists and other content online with no cost.
Besides, you can also download DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify files for offline listening if you'd like to listen to music offline. Just have a try of Spotify app, it could be your love.

Lee
  • Forum posts: 13

May 9, 2019, 8:15:29 AM via Website

Google Play Music App

Nupur
  • Forum posts: 14

May 9, 2019, 12:27:54 PM via Website

I have been using YTmusic(Youtube music) for a while now and it is one of the best music app I can ever get. If you search a artist e.g. Eminem, you will get a playlist of all his songs which you can play continuously. You can also watch music videos along with it but you might need a good internet plan for it because videos will shed those Mb's quickly. Trust me it is one of the best music app I have ever used.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 31, 2019, 5:54:52 AM via Website

Google Play music is a good app for continuous music...

chigandahoo
  • Forum posts: 6

May 31, 2019, 10:05:06 AM via Website

Now in 2019, almost all music player can do what you need, Maybe you can try Spotify~

SSSUUU
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 19, 2020, 8:42:11 AM via Website

You can use the Spotify app as your music device. The Spotify app offers you millions of songs. For offline listening, you can subscribe to its premium plan. Or you can use an AudFree Spotify Music Converter. The converter helps you get lossless Spotify music. You can download the music and import it to your music folder. Know more at the AudFree Website.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jan 19, 2020, 8:52:14 AM via Website

Very old thread. Anyway I use Musicolet and it does exactly what is required

nikky
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 30, 2021, 9:23:28 AM via Website

What about Amazon Music? If you've got an amazon prime membership, then you can access 2 million songs for free. Its paid service now offers a 3-month free trial. Then you can download your preferred tracks with Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. Once downloaded, you can keep the tracks forever. In addition, Amazon Music is compatible with all kinds of Amazon products, like Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Amazon Fire Tablet, etc.

Sofiia Sovchenko

Mar 14, 2023, 8:44:03 AM via Website

You may want to create your own music streaming app. It has a rather interesting development process, I advise you to read the guide that I shared

DamienVee
  • Forum posts: 9

Mar 14, 2023, 4:55:00 PM via Website

thank you

ahmed abdullah
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 13, 2023, 9:43:03 PM via Website

Congratulations on your new Nexus 10! For continuous music playback, you can use the Music Folder Player Free app. To get started, you'll need to place your purchased 50's music into folders on your device. Connect your Nexus 10 to your computer and transfer the music files to a folder. Open the Music Folder Player app, and it should automatically detect the music. You can organize your songs by creating separate folders for 50's music, ensuring a seamless playback experience. As for the "Ringtones" issue, you can manage this by going to your device's settings, selecting "Apps," finding "Music Folder Player," and then clearing its cache or data. This will reset any unintended settings. Enjoy your music on the go!

ahmed abdullah
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 19, 2023, 11:31:22 AM via Website

Congratulations on your new Nexus 10! For seamless music playback, consider using apps like "Google Play Music" or "Spotify." These apps allow continuous streaming of music and offer offline playback options. To organize your music, download the desired songs from the app's library or import your purchased tracks.

For the Music Folder Player Free app, first, transfer your 50's music to specific folders on your device's storage. Open the app, it should automatically detect those folders. To ensure smooth playback, check if the app is set as the default music player in your device's settings.

To stop the unwanted ringtone, navigate to your device's Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone, then choose a different option or silence it. If you still encounter issues, feel free to reach out.

Hope this helps! Enjoy your musical journey.

chh758252

Sep 16, 2023, 2:40:43 PM via Website

Thanks for the helpful tips! Setting up a new device and managing music can sometimes be a bit tricky, so this guidance is much appreciated. Enjoy your tunes on that Nexus 10!

chh758252

Sep 17, 2023, 8:48:52 PM via Website

Since you're in a tough spot with no job or money you might wanna check out local electronic recycling centers. Sometimes they have chargers you can grab for free or really cheap. If the problem persists, then it's most likely the battery, and unfortunately, there's not much you can do without replacing it. Take care and good luck!

arthrobat

Sep 29, 2023, 9:32:34 PM via Website

I have been using Musconv for a while now, and it is one of the best music apps I can ever get. If you search for an artist, you will get a playlist of all his songs, which you can easily transfer. You can also watch music videos along with it.