Android app (free) for tracking the phone location

• Replies:14
pluglesstech
  • Forum posts: 67

Jan 12, 2014, 8:37:56 AM via Website

Which android app (free) is the best for tracking the phone location?

Cathy V.
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 12, 2014, 10:43:45 AM via Website

it may also be true, there are many applications that support this
you find out

pluglesstech

Jan 14, 2014, 12:48:19 PM via Website

Can you please suggest me a free app of tracking which has good reviews?

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 14, 2014, 6:28:38 PM via Website

Please clarify: Are you talking about an app to find your phone when you lose it, or an app to track where you are at the moment?

To find your phone, there are many options. Antivirus software like AVG is sometimes bundled with a tracker and option to wipe your phone if you can't get to it.

To track your location, Google Maps is terrific.

--I do a good impression of myself--

pluglesstech

Jan 17, 2014, 2:50:18 PM via Website

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the info.

Is AVG offer free subscription?

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 17, 2014, 10:26:18 PM via Website

Last I checked, AVG offers the tracking option for free. If not, I think it's $10 for the app.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 4, 2014, 6:57:06 AM via Website

i think you should try using AirDroid, it is one of the Good application i've found out you can remotely track your device location switch on camera, navigate down your files and a lot of other functions !! I would rather say give it a try and you will found out what it worth ...

Soalib Jence
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 22, 2014, 7:11:45 AM via Website

I think you can easily track any Android device using a simple app called Ghostrack. Its free simple and available on Google Play. Doesn't require Internet connection on the tracking end. Just a simple device with Android 4.0 with GPS will do the work. You can easily use this app as a Vehicle tracking solution or even as an anti theft app. So try it now. Trust me worthy of downloading.

Frank
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 30, 2014, 10:59:13 AM via Website

To the point, not long ago I've set my mind on finding smth which will help me to track my children. You know, they are so energetic! :) Moreover we want to have a trip somewhere in the summer. So my wife and I decided to watch out for them with the help of modern devices or technologies. The market is full of such service and it's hard to find not lagging system. But found only one worth application at uonmap.com. It has wide range of options, nice app. But the main thing is that it locates the phone more accurately than others. Can say that developers did a great job. Very good way of monitoring as my kids do not separate with their phones))

Heather
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 30, 2014, 12:01:06 PM via Website

Maybe there are no free software, you can try some third party software like android gps tracker. Hope it helps.

— modified on Apr 30, 2014, 12:03:25 PM

kujji
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 7, 2019, 9:40:06 AM via Website

you may find free tracking apps here:

kujji
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 7, 2019, 9:41:06 AM via Website

you may find free tracking apps on some hacking forum

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Apr 8, 2019, 8:06:42 AM via Website

Android apps for tracking phone location:

1. Spyzie
  2. Glimpse
  3. Googel Maps...etc these are the best apps for tracking phone location...

Andrew Will
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 28, 2021, 8:20:09 AM via Website

There is an easy way to find someone's location, which is using an app named KidsGuard Pro. This app has powerful functions, it can help you to track the phone location easily. You can try this great app.