EffectedKeyboard

• Replies:0
Vitali Pom
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 13, 2014, 7:57:01 AM via Website

Hi,
I would like to show you my app.
It's a soft keyboard for Android 1.5+ which brings fun into the typing by showing visual effects as you type.
But it's not only that. You will also be able to move your caret around, horizontally and vertically by dragging your finger on the keyboard.
Just in case that it's not enough, there are 90+ different languages that are supported, different skins and much more.
There is s small con. In the whole story. The app is a free trail, but even here, the developer (which is me) succeeded to find the way to the user's mind. The trail period is always active up to a certain date and a little bit later, the developer updates EffectedKeyboard with a new version, new fixes and from time to time with new features.
This way you can be sure to receive updates to your keyboard if you downloaded it from the app store.

Important notes: the app does not require much battery life, so you won't have to worry about it.

The developer (me) does not promises and does not take any responsibility on the business model and/or the trail periods and/or any part of the app and/or any damages that it might theoretically or practically cause.

You are free to download EffectedKeyboard from Google Play. :-)

*admin edit: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.menny.android.effectedkeyboardtrial&hl=en*

— modified on Jan 13, 2014, 11:02:50 AM by moderator