Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 — Samsung Note 8.0 keeps blinking and not charging..HELP!!!

• Replies:6
ruq
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 15, 2014, 6:33:04 AM via Website

Help me please! My samsung galaxy note 8.0 was really awesome at first. Later on, charging was slower, and the battery drains in an hour! Now when I plug in the charger, it keeps blinking and showing the loading sign. It's not slow or anything, but charging it takes ages and at the end, all I get is 1hr of use! It doesn't even charge and I can't switch it on, please if you know anything to do, or what the problem actually is..I'll be happy to know what to do!
Additional details:
-Just got my samsung galaxy note 3 months ago
-It had longer battery life before
-I have some large apps (but still didn't have these problems)
-Battery drains really quickly (100% full gets drained in 1hr
PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW OR HAVE AN IDEA OF THESE PROBLEMS!!!

Nik Burin
  • Forum posts: 53

Jan 15, 2014, 6:40:14 AM via App

it looks like your battery is dead,does it look swollen?

ruq

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 15, 2014, 10:38:22 AM via Website

There have been a few reports of faulty batteries, which also screws up the fuel-gauge chip resulting in the slow charge. Some have tried physically disconnecting then reconnecting the battery but I wouldn't recommend that as you'll invalidate it and possibly damage the screen. Your best option is to return it, to be honest.

Sinkster

ruq

ruq

Jan 16, 2014, 9:11:18 PM via Website

Thank you very much :) and yes, that's like the best thing I can do :O I wish I could get it fixed or reduce the stuff I use it to do? or something else?

ruq

Jan 16, 2014, 9:13:09 PM via Website

Naaah and I just got this like a few months ago. I wonder why the batteries are so disturbing and giving people problems!

Jim Butcher
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 30, 2014, 5:24:17 PM via Website

ruq
Help me please! My samsung galaxy note 8.0 was really awesome at first. Later on, charging was slower, and the battery drains in an hour! Now when I plug in the charger, it keeps blinking and showing the loading sign. It's not slow or anything, but charging it takes ages and at the end, all I get is 1hr of use! It doesn't even charge and I can't switch it on, please if you know anything to do, or what the problem actually is..I'll be happy to know what to do!
Additional details:
-Just got my samsung galaxy note 3 months ago
-It had longer battery life before
-I have some large apps (but still didn't have these problems)
-Battery drains really quickly (100% full gets drained in 1hr
PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW OR HAVE AN IDEA OF THESE PROBLEMS!!!

Jim Butcher
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 30, 2014, 5:28:23 PM via Website

Check ur application manager to make sure u don't have a lot of internal applications running, this will kill a battery fast.