Hi Everyone

• Replies:6
Erick Sison
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 23, 2014, 8:35:15 AM via Website

Im Erick from Philippines.
ive found very usefull tips and tuitorials in this site.
Im glad im here and become a member.

Thank you.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 23, 2014, 3:14:33 PM via Website

Hi Erick, welcome to AndroidPIT. We're glad you joined :grin:

Sinkster

Erick Sison

Jan 24, 2014, 9:48:07 AM via App

Thank you guys...

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 12, 2014, 5:25:07 PM via Website

Hey @Erick, just wanted to say a belated hi as well. I was busy in Barcelona recently for MWC - what chaos! But great chaos to be sure.

If there's ever a tutorial or something that you'd like to see be sure to let us know, chances are if you need help with it, other users do too.

— modified on Mar 17, 2014, 11:53:35 AM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Erick Sison

Mar 16, 2014, 3:00:35 AM via App

thank you sir kris.btw way how was your visit at barcelona and in MWC?
sir kris i would like also to know if by this time,is it 4.3 firmware are stable to note2? because i really eager to update my note2 from 4.1.2 to 4.3
what you think?

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Mar 17, 2014, 11:58:10 AM via Website

Hi @Erick, Barcelona was a blast and MWC was crazy - not too much in the way of mind-blowing announcements but lots of great stuff to see and plenty of sore feet from all the walking!

As for the Note 2 firmware. My understanding of the Android 4.3 rollout for the Note 2 was that it was much less problematic than that for the S4 and S3. But the stability of the firmware also depends on your local carrier, so I would recommend checking in on their support pages or any local forums related to that carrier to see if users are saying it's ok or has issues.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting