Help me

• Replies:5
Assasins's Roby
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 26, 2014, 6:17:24 PM via Website

First of all sry for my english and sorry if i posted this wrong.2 month ago i buyed a tablet(allview speed life).1 day ago i root the tabled and installed ChainFire 3D and then i installed the driver and then the device restarted but now it bricked.I posted this in another forum but nobody help me.Pleasa,Please help I'm desperate.Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum place

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 27, 2014, 4:38:43 AM via Website

Hello,

I haven't heard of the tablet you bought, but I might be able to help. Where did you find the root directions for your tablet? Usually the developer who made the root program will be able to help you unbrick it, if it's possible.

--I do a good impression of myself--

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 28, 2014, 7:53:14 AM via Website

Look in order to fix your tablet you need to root down your device, either you need to factory reset it or you need to flash a ROM !! But as the moderator said we can't help you out unless you don't mention the device you have.

Assasins's Roby

Jan 29, 2014, 2:02:47 PM via Website

The device is Allview CityLife

Assasins's Roby

Jan 29, 2014, 2:05:36 PM via Website

Hi,i dont tink it from the root.I installed ChaifFire3d and then the device bricked.I downloaded a rom(stock android 4.1) but i can't flash it whit LiveSuit.One more thing:I can only flash it when is starting

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 29, 2014, 9:21:40 PM via Website

I'm wondering if you installed the correct version of Chainfire, but that's irrelevant now that it's bricked. If you found the rooting directions on a forum, you might have to ask for help there, because I at least don't know enough about this tablet to help you here. Sorry.

--I do a good impression of myself--