Rooted My Phone But Cant Install MOD

• Replies:7
Eric Fridley
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 28, 2014, 9:38:58 AM via Website

i rooted my device i have safestrap and SuperSU everytime i try to flash and install CyanogenMod it in recovery with safestrap it say's error Flashing Zip i tryed other custom roms like Philz Touch and it flashed and installed just cant get the custom mod to flash i got a Droid Razr M 4.1.2

— modified on Jan 28, 2014, 9:42:36 AM

Eric Fridley

Jan 28, 2014, 6:58:24 PM via Website

huh? what steps? and what site

Eric Fridley

Jan 29, 2014, 12:20:49 AM via Website

i follow there direction i tryed beanstalk mod and it keeps giving me error flashing zip (status 6)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 29, 2014, 6:19:26 AM via Website

Eric Fridley
huh? what steps? and what site

I have asked you to visit the "XDA developers site" you can Google that one out ....I thought you are smart enough to search it out, so i guess i need to do that .... here have a look at this thread "forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2227938" and yes don't forget to put http:// in the front of that link !! :p

Joel W.
  • Forum posts: 164

Jan 29, 2014, 9:25:09 PM via Website

SafeStrap can be flaky. I didn't use it on my last phone because it wouldn't work at all, but it worked great on my previous model.

--I do a good impression of myself--

DaBartonator
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 1, 2014, 5:21:40 AM via App

I am currently running a Droid RAZR with safe strap and cyanogen mod...on one of the forums for safe strap it specifically says that cyanogen mod is currently only working in ROM slot one.