iKeyFinder - Key finder with built in lost & found service for Android

• Replies:8
MrCooper
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 12, 2014, 4:58:00 AM via Website

Hey AndroidPit readers,

I am writing to let you know about the KickStarter I just launched for my product iKeyFinder, a Bluetooth based, app enabled locating device for Mobile devices. The App is currently available for free in Google Play for Free and you can find the product on KickStarter.

A few other Bluetooth based key finder concepts have launched, raising millions of dollars in funding, however those products are still simply just that, concepts. They also only work for iOS devices while my product functions on ALL Android Phones, old and new.

Basically, iKeyFinder is a key finder that works in conjunction with a mobile application to locate misplaced keys and other items. Additionally, it comes with a built-in registration feature allowing others to notify the owner should they happen to find the lost item. There really is nothing else like this on the market today.

Thank you guys for taking the time to learn about my product! Hopefully you will check it out on the web!

PaulK83
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 6:33:34 PM via App

Me too, I would like to know the purchase price and where to buy one. This is perfect for me.

MrCooper

MrCooper

Feb 19, 2014, 3:33:20 AM via Website

Sorry guys! I'm new to Android Pit and wanted to respect the rules before blasting my product link.

Paul, You can currently find my product on KickStarter under "iKeyFinder", there should still be some early bird slots open for $20...

John, watch demonstration video on YouTube, it should explain most of the details about iKeyFinder.

MrCooper

Feb 19, 2014, 3:56:48 AM via Website

John/Paul, I take that back, you can actually get it for $15 via KickStarter but there are only 7 of 20 currently left at this price. No worries though, when this 30 day project is over I will make a special promo code for Android Pit users B)

David Simons

Feb 19, 2014, 7:16:50 AM via Website

Cool stuff

MrCooper

Feb 19, 2014, 8:36:25 PM via Website

Thanks David! There are a lot of concepts for iOS that have taken off and gone viral. I'm hoping my product has that same type of success with the Android community. Not to mention iKeyFinder isn't a concept like the iPhone products, it's real. Nevertheless, I'm currently working on and iPhone app...

munke19

Mar 15, 2014, 11:32:27 AM via Website

MrCooper
John/Paul, I take that back, you can actually get it for $15 via KickStarter but there are only 7 of 20 currently left at this price. No worries though, when this 30 day project is over I will make a special promo code for Android Pit users B)

Sounds great. I use my phone for everything. And with the amount of times i misplace my keys, this really is an awesome idea. Other apps ive found just wont cut it. when is that promo coming out?

David Longworth

Mar 18, 2014, 9:29:42 PM via Website

Hello there Mr C

Is this product available in the UK, or shippable here?

best wishes

David