- Forum posts: 1,116
Feb 14, 2014, 11:23:28 AM via Website
Feb 14, 2014 11:23:28 AM via Website
If your phone is having problems and you want to go into safe mode to do some troubleshooting, it's relatively easy to do!
- Turn the device off.
- Wait for a few second before you turn it on again.
- Turn the device on again by pressing the Power button.
- Press Volume down key when the Samsung logo appear on screen.
- Hold Volume down key until the safe mode appears on the lower left key.
- Release the Volume down key.
- Done. You have managed to get into safe mode.
Here you can now perform troubleshooting when your phone is having trouble on its operating system.To get out of safe mode, turn off your phone and it turn it on again without pressing any other keys.
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting