- Forum posts: 1,077
Feb 18, 2014, 3:06:51 PM via Website
Feb 18, 2014 3:06:51 PM via Website
1. Go to gmail.com
2. Click on "Need Help? (under the sign in button)
3. Select "I don't know my password" then type in your Gmail address
4. Confirm your email address by clicking on "Yes,continue"
5. It will ask you to enter your password. Since you do not know it, click on "I don't remember"
6. Here you will choose how you want to reset your password either via phone or email.
7. Once you receive your code, type it in where it says "Enter that code here"
8. You will be asked next to enter a new password and confirm it.
9. You have now successfully recovered your password!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting