Need the Best for the Best Price!

• Replies:0
Jeremy00H
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 18, 2014, 4:18:38 PM via Website

Hello I just want to start off by giving a big thank you to the people who put this kind of a website together that is filled with amazing information. I searched the forums and I couldn't find anything about what I am looking for so hopefully this will solve my problems. I am no Developer or Programmer. I am intrigued by everything that it has to offer and I have an idea that I would like to see come to life. I need someone or a group that would be able to build an app for me a good price. I have looked up App Developers but it seems they are for bigger corporations with bigger pockets. I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to get this app to the market but I need some help and guidance. Is there some group that would be able to build me a flawless app out there or do I need to be a bigger company. I almost want to stroll the University here and find undergraduates in App development and ask them. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. I am in Tucson, Arizona if anyone personally thinks they can take this on. I just want to get an idea of possibilities and prices. Thank you for your time!