What was the worst phone you ever owned?

• Replies:3
Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Mar 3, 2014, 5:57:30 PM via Website

Hey guys,

What was the worst phone you ever had? Is there a phone that you would not recommend to anyone? Luckily, I have not had a bad phone as of yet ;)

— modified on Mar 3, 2014, 6:02:27 PM

Marym Mahmoud
  • Forum posts: 105

Apr 5, 2014, 6:41:24 AM via Website

a stone age tool i had before Alcatel one touch 890D

Android Geek Blogger Best Android Launcher

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 5, 2014, 12:55:31 PM via Website

It's hard to say, as most phones I've had were initially better than any previous phone. My Xperia X10, in retrospect, was probably the worst smartphone but the worst phone overall was a Nokia 6500 classic. It was a really nice looking phone with a metal casing, but it crashed 3 or 4 times a day, the casing started to slip after a few months, the call quality was poor, and buttons fell off after about 6 months usage. It did have a loud ringtone though...

Sinkster

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 7, 2014, 6:54:45 AM via Website

For me worst phone that i have ever owned is the motorola E380, at first i was stunned by the looks and not to mention the lights of the phone but after are while the flip opening of the phone has started becoming pain for me it keeps on getting worn again and again and the good thing is i can't even stop that every time i go to the motorola customer support they say this is the main problem with this device, it keep getting worn several user who has buy this phone keeps on complaining about it and ..... :angry: I was having bad experience with it !!