- Forum posts: 879
Mar 11, 2014, 10:25:04 AM via Website
Mar 11, 2014 10:25:04 AM via Website
The all new HTC One or M8 or HTC One 2 (we still don't know what it will be called), will be unveiled on March 25th in New York and London. Here is what we've heard so far about the device.
- It will have dual cameras on the back.
- It will come with a Snapdragon 801 processor like the Galaxy S5.
- It will be made of a sturdier metal with a more metallic look and feel.
- It will be available with AT&T in the USA.
- Come with the new UI from HTC, Sense 6.0. including a new BlinkFeed.
- It will have expandable storage, an improvement from the 2013 HTC One.
What do you think so far? If you hear any more rumors, mark them here!
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting