How to move Whatsapp conversations to new phone..Android to Android

• Replies:25
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 21, 2016 10:02:49 AM via Website

I strongly recommend you to use Syncios data Transfer which can transfer your data from one android phone to another.:*

• Forum posts: 8

Feb 14, 2016 4:56:12 AM via Website

awesome solution

• Forum posts: 19

Jul 28, 2016 5:42:48 AM via Website

You could use the app's built-in backup feature, or backup your WhatsApp files to your GOOGLE DRIVE. So that you can transfer your WhatsApp files to another device.
WhatsApp built-in feature for Android Whatsapp backup
WhatsApp automatically backups at 4am every day, and your conversations will be stored in your Android phone’s internal memory/SD card (sdcard/whatsapp/databases folder). Or you can create a backup manually.

For more info refer to url: whatsmate-manager.blogspot.com/2016/07/backup-whatsapp-messages-android.html

— modified on Sep 5, 2016 3:56:25 AM

• Forum posts: 24

Jul 29, 2016 2:57:29 AM via Website

To Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to Android, you need to backup old whatsApp chats to Google drive, then transfer backup to your new android phone.
Or you can use Android WhatsApp Transfer to transfer Android WhatsApp chat history from one Android phone to another directly on computer.

• Forum posts: 73

Oct 10, 2016 12:08:45 PM via Website

Make sure to check the detailed steps section below if your WhatsApp folder is located in your device's internal memory.
1. Install WhatsApp on your new phone.
2. Verify the phone number in WhatsApp that you had when you backed up your chats.
3. Now click Restore when prompted to restore your message history.

• Forum posts: 4

Oct 10, 2016 1:38:07 PM via Website

I only know the method which you are describing in the start of this thread. The another method which shared by another guy i also new for me.