[FREE GAME] Tiny Flying Leo - Oscars Flyer

• Replies:1
Leviteo
  • Forum posts: 20

Mar 14, 2014, 11:39:24 AM via Website

Hey guys! If you're tired of all those random flappy bird clones and you think that Leo DiCaprio deserves an oscar then you should try my new game Tiny Flying Leo - Oscars Flyer. You can get as many oscars as you want for Leo, flying above red carpet and avoiding obstacles (chimneys of the Titanic or plane wings from Aviator movie). But the best part is when you launch Inception mode on- 'game in another game'. Check it out and help Leo get his oscar!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tiny.flappy.leo.floppy.oscars.flying

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 14, 2014, 12:04:25 PM via Website

Hi Leviteo!

Thanks for posting your app. As you know, because I have posted quite a few apps, you need to be doing this in the Let me show you my app portion of the website. I've moved it there under the category My Version of Flappy Bird, Funny idea though!

Also, please take the time to introduce yourself in your Meet & Greet forum category so that you can better get to know the people who might eventually install your app.

If you have any knowledge about developing to share with your fellow developers, we have a Developers category for this purpose as well.

Thanks!